Changes And Reclassification Put Tucson Homeowners At Risk According to Pima County Assessor Bill Staples, approximately 235 homes in the Pima County area were reclassified from residential, to commercial assessments. Raising their tax rates from 10% to 18% in a one fell swoop. The purpose of this change was to address the growing disparity […]
Archive | Real Estate News RSS feed for this section
As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
Sell My Tucson House Fast Blog!
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"I just wanted to write a quick letter of thanks for selling my Townhouse. When I tried to sell it myself, I was eager, but after two weeks, it was very aggravating! Thanks for the full price offer!"Matilda E. Bakas
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Sell My House Fast In Tucson – What Are My Options?
- Sell My Home Fast In Tucson – 5 Tips to Help You Sell Quickly
- Direct Sale a House vs. FSBO vs. An Agent – Karl Buys Houses/Realty Executives Tucson Elite
- Selling Your House: How To Stand Out In A Buyers Market in Tucson
- 5 Things To Fix Before You List Your House in Tucson
We Buy Houses In
La Corona De Tucson